It’s WORLD HOMEOPATHY AWARENESS WEEK — celebrating the birthday (April 10, 1755) of homeopathy’s founder, Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, and featuring activities to create greater awareness of homeopathy and how great it is — worldwide!
So here are EIGHT THINGS YOU CAN DO THIS WEEK to increase homeopathy awareness.
1) Tell a friend who you’ve never told before about homeopathy. In fact, why limit it to one? Here, courtesy of theWHAO website, are 12 good reasons to use homeopathy you can share with them.
2) Tweet! And hit “like” on all the pro-homeo tweets you see. Hashtag is #HAW2016
3) Facebook! Celebrate homeopathy on your page, tell your personal homeopathy story and/or link to the 12 good reasons… and tag all your FB friends!
4) Email! Send out a friendly email to all your contacts suggesting they try Arnica for their bumps and bruises, or your favourite homeopathic cold medicine for their colds.
5) Do a blogpost! If you have a weblog online, share the good news about homeopathy with your readers.
6) Give the gift of homeopathy: give a vial of Arnica as a present to everyone you know who has a birthday in April.
7) Write a letter to the Minister of Health and your MP asking them to change their minds about homeopathic cold, cough and flu medicines for kids. If you’ve been thinking about sending a letter but not getting around to it, tell yourself, “It’s Homeopathy Awareness Week! I’ve got to do it!” For full letter-writing and sending instructions, click here.